Changes of Terms
We may amend the Payment Terms from time to time in our sole discretion without notice or liability to you. It is your responsibility to review these Payment Terms periodically. By continuing to use the Services following such amendments to the Payment Terms, you agree to be bound by such amendments. If you do not agree to the Payment Terms, now or at any time, please do not use the Site, Applications, Subscription Plans, or any of the Paid Services.
- Payment renewal
- By purchasing a Service Plan, you authorize Founce Global to charge the full fee to your designated billing payment method.
- When you initially purchase a Service Plan, you will be charged immediately in full.
- You may update any of your billing information (including a change to your desired billing payment method) through your account settings on the Site.
- Billing authorizations for free trials
From time to time we may offer free trial accounts for our Service Plans. You may be required to provide an applicable billing payment method to register for a free trial offer to a Service Plan. In that event, you agree that Founce Global may obtain a pre-authorization for the fee amount that you will be charged if you complete the free trial and continue the Service Plan. It is possible that some financial institutions may perceive these requested amounts as actual pending charges. These are not actual charges, and Founce Global will not be responsible for any results, such as an overdraft fee, that may occur to your account as a result of such authorizations.
- Cancellation of a Service Plan
- To cancel a Service Plan, please follow the process set forth in your account settings on the Site. Once you have canceled your plan, Founce Global will suspend access to the member site. All of the fees paid and charges made prior to termination are non-refundable. Termination of your plan shall not relieve you of any obligations to pay accrued charges. Your Service Plan will terminate on the date that is five months following your last Charge Date.
- If you re-purchase during the tenure of an existing subscription period your account will be reactivated with the benefits associated with that Service Plan.
- Payment renewal
Accessing Our Services
- We make every effort to ensure that our Services are always available, but we cannot guarantee that Services will not be uninterrupted. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Services. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Services through your internet connection are aware of these Payment Terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
Last updated 12th November 2020